05. Your Rights
You have the right to access, rectify or erase your personal data. In some cases you also have other rights, for example, to oppose us to use your data or the right to carry them, as explained in detail below, and may at any time request the deletion of your personal data to the email: email@example.com
BEFORE YOU BEGIN …
- We are transparent about what we do with your personal data so that you understand the implications of the uses we make or the rights you have with respect to your data:
- When we talk about our Platform, we refer in general to any of the channels or media, digital or in person, that used to interact with us. The main ones are:
- Our website, www.laskasas.com.
- Personally, at one of our LASKASAS Physical Stores in Portugal.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The people responsible for processing your data are:
LasKasas S.A. with the NIPC 507 272 102, headquartered in Rua Facho, n.º 576, Rebordosa, Paredes municipality (doravante Laskasas)
Data Protection Officer’s email address:
2. WHY WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purposes for which we treat your data at any given time, as explained above, we need to treat one or more data which, in general, will be, as appropriate, the following:
- Your identification data (for example, your name, address, taxpayer, contact details, etc.);
- Economic and transactional information (eg your financial data in case you want to request funding to purchase our products);
- Business information (for example, if you subscribed to our newsletter);
- Data on your tastes and preferences;
- Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal information to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, because they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question . Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy these services or features.
- Depending on how you interact with our Platform, that is, depending on the services, products or features that you want to use, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- 1. To respond to requests or requests you make through Customer Support channels We only deal with personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
We only deal with personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
- 2. For marketing purposes
This purpose includes the treatment of your data, mainly, for:
- To the extent that by consenting to receive news and communications from Laskasas Group, we will treat your personal data to manage such request, including to send personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as mail MMS or SMS).
- In this regard, please note that this data processing does not presuppose any analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which are the most appropriate products and services in your style when we send you information.
- Remember that you can request the cancellation of such service to any time and at no cost, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take promotional actions (for example, to organize fairs, contests or to send your list of saved articles to the e-mail address you indicate to us)
- 3. Analysis of functionality and improve the quality of our services
If you access our Platform / site, we inform you that we will NOT treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, ie to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to improve it.
In addition, on certain occasions WE CAN perform quality actions and surveys to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and to detect the areas in which we can improve, however, will be informed in detail of the possible treatment of your personal data.
4. WHAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, as explained in the following table:
- 1. To respond to requests or requests you make through Customer Support channels
The treatment of your data is necessary according to the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, to make a request for contact in the Platform / site, we need to treat your personal data, otherwise we could not manage your registration or fulfill your requests.
In case you decide to use our website or access through a social network, the reason we are entitled to treat your data is the consent you give when authorizing the transfer of your data through the social network or website
- 2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services
The processing of your data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract of sale or service with you.
Some data processing related to the purchase process will only be activated because it requests or authorizes it, as is the case of storing the payment data (accounting documents) to obtain financing.
In these cases, the basis for processing your data is your own consent.
We believe that we have a legitimate interest in conducting the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when making a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is beneficial to all parties involved when paying for a purchase and, in particular, to you, as it allows us to take measures to protect you against attempted fraud by third parties.
We believe that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or inquiries through the various means of contact. We understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you, as it allows us to assist you properly and respond to requests made, make inquiries to satisfy and even present products that can meet your needs.
When contacting us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service purchased through our website / platform, the processing of your data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract of sale, as well as of the pre-contractual obligations, and comes from his consent.
When your request is related to the exercise of the rights on which we inform you below, or with claims related to the our products or services, which legitimizes our your data is the fulfillment of our obligations.
The basis of legitimacy to treat your data for marketing purposes is the consent you freely give us, for example, when you accept receiving personalized information through various means, when you accept these terms and condition
5. DURING HOW LONG WILL WE CONSERVE YOUR DATA?
The term of retention of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as follows:
- 1. Manage your registration as a user of the site / platform
We will treat your data during the time maintain the registered user condition (that is, up to decide to cancel your registration).
- 2. Development, compliance and execution of the contract of sale or services
We will treat your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or complaints associated with the purchase of the particular product or service , and we established the period of 3 years.
We will treat your data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill your request or request.
We will process your data until you cancel your subscription or request the deletion of your data by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com requesting deletion of your data regarding the sending of newsletters, if you do not do so we will keep your personal data for this purpose for 10 years.
Regardless of whether we treat your personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill its intended purpose, we will retain it subsequently duly stored and protected for as long as liability arising from treatment may arise, in compliance with current legislation at all times. When each of the possible actions prescribe, we will erase the personal data.
6. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- Financial Institution;
- Technology service providers;
- Providers and collaborators of logistics, transportation and delivery services;
- Service providers related to customer support;
- Partners and service providers related to marketing and advertising;
For reasons of efficiency of the service, some of the providers may not belong to the Laskasas group but are all located in the European Economic Area. We inform that when transferring your data to third parties we safeguard with adequate guarantees and always maintaining the security of your data:
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US YOUR DATA?
We compromise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. We have determined that you can exercise your rights at no cost by writing us an email to an e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) simply by telling us the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we deem it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of an identification document.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us access to the data that we have of you.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have.
- Ask us to erase your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to continue to treat it as explained above or when we are no longer legally entitled to treat it
- Ask us to cancel or limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases we may request that we temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that we retain it for the time needed when you need it.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time by sending us such request to the following email: email@example.com.
When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or performance of the contract, as explained above, you will also be entitled to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will be entitled to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and automatic reading format so that you can transmit them directly to another entity without any impediment on our part.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding data protection: National Data Protection Commission is located at Av. D. Carlos I, 134 – 1. 1200-651 Lisbon. Telephone: 213 928 400 – Fax: 213 976 832 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this case, you will receive a message to your email address when the change in question is significant in relation to your privacy, so that you can review the changes, evaluate them and, if applicable, object to canceling some service or functionality.